Jumat, 31 Mei 2013

Contoh Personal Letter


Manado,
                                                                                                           6th February 2013
Dear Khanaya,
Hello! How are you? I hope you are fine like me. Next week, after final test, I’m planning to go your city but I don’t know where your home is. So, I will you take me at Samratulangi airport 2 a.m we will meet a front of area park. I’m going to wear blue triangle scarf, blue shirt, and black jeans. If you are difficul to find me you can call me, maybe? This is my number 08512345677. I want to you bring me go to Bunaken beach and to try traditional foods like a milu siram, ilabulo, etc. You don’t have to reply my letter, because you can call me or sms. Okay? I’am really impatient to go there. See you there!

                                                                                                                        Love,
                                                                                                                        Aurel



2 komentar: